A PhD degree in Chemistry at Shoolini University is the gateway into the world of professional molecular problem-solving. A doctorate in this field will prepare them to solve challenges in the real world and focus on big social issues.
The curriculum trains students to become mature and independent scientists who are skilled in designing and executing original projects in academic or industrial settings.
- Environment Consultancies
- Forensic Science Labs
- Pharma Companies
- Food and Drink Industry
- Plastic and Polymer Companies
- Educational Institutes
- Scientific Research Organisations
Frequent Asked Questions
- Eligibility: Four year graduation degree by research or two year masters degree in Life Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ related discipline with minimum of 55% marks
- Admission Criteria: Shoolini University's multiple choice entrance test, and assessment of research aptitude through concept note & faculty interaction
- Duration: 3 years
- Semester Fees: ₹87500
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000