Admissions - Shoolini University - Himachal Pardesh
Located in the Kasauli Hills, Shoolini University is a new-age university because of its cutting-edge infrastructure, student-first philosophy and research-based model. We aim to provide high-impact, high-quality university education to students who are inclined to excel in their area of study. Shoolini university is UGC Approved & ISO Certified 9001:2008.
Established in the year 2009, Shoolini University has made its mark in academics and research. We also boast of a successful and active alumni network. Over the years, Shoolini's students have seen global successes in various fields. Management, Science, Commerce & Arts -- all students are given opportunities for placement with top MNCs & Indian companies such as Unilever, HILTI, Nestle, Genpact, TATA Hitachi, Oberoi, Biocon & many others!
Students visit top campuses in USA, Europe, Korea, Australia & China.
So you can take a specialisation that matches your future goals.
As we focus on research right from the graduate level.
Shoolini University has received accreditation from National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), which is an autonomous body established by the University Grants Commission (UGC). This makes us the top 15% in India. An excellent university for research in biotechnology, we have approvals from CCI, & GTU. We have 104+ labs with world-class rooms, lecture halls & other facilities. The School of Law has approval from Bar Council of India, curriculum for School of Agriculture is prescribed by the ICAR and the School of Pharmaceuticals runs the only National Board of Accreditation approved courses in Himachal Pradesh.
1. Start the application process. Complete an Online Form here and pay the application fee.
2. Once we receive the application, our admission team will contact you to apprise you of the eligibility criteria for your course. All courses have different eligibility criteria. Some courses have exams, others have interviews or some have regulatory requirements.
3. Admissions for the year 2021 are currently underway. You are eligible to receive a firm offer of admission, even before board exams, if you submit one of the following entrance exam scores:
1. NEET/ JEE
3. Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam
If you haven't taken any entrance exam, we recommend taking the Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam. It can be taken online on this www.undergraduateexam.in.
4. Once you meet the criteria, the department sends you a letter of enrollment. All students who pay the first semester fee are enrolled into the course to join one of India's top private universities.
Look up your course fee here. For the convenience of newly enrolled students, the fee is paid in two instalments per semester. Students can avail some of our highly coveted scholarships provided they meet the required criteria.