Campus Life is an integral part of university education. It’s a part of learning independently, with friends and at a home away from home. Students of Shoolini University enjoy a beautiful hostel life in the green and fresh environs of the Kasauli Hills.
Hostel life is not just fun, safe, and enriching, but brings in 24X7 learning. We encourage all our students to experience this very important aspect of ‘growing up’.
Apart from state-of-the-art campus amenities, we provide students enjoy café facilities, students clubs & events, and modern sports facilities. For freshers, Shoolini University maintains separate blocks and floors so they feel comfortable and safe.
Student housing at Shoolini University is provided by Good Host Spaces (Shoolini) Pvt Ltd (GHSPL), a leader in managing student residences and provides all modern facilities. GHSPL also provides similar facilities in universities such as Manipal University Jaipur, Manipal Group and others. The focus is on providing new opportunities for students to live, learn, and grow with the promise of a safe and secure environment.
Shoolini University offers some neat and comfortable hostel spaces for boys and girls.
Over the years, more than 10000 students have lived at Shoolini's campus. Every year, we host over 2000 students in our modern student residences every year. About 1100 of these are girls and 900 of them are boys. The hostels have their own mess and cleaning facilities. Several cafes also dot the campus, which work as spots to hangout.
- 24*7 Wi-Fi accessibility -- from Classroom to Playground to Bed
- Resident caretakers for routine care/emergencies deployed in every building
- 24*7 Medical Centre with all support services like ambulance, doctor, pharmacy etc.
- 24*7 Security, CCTV Surveillance on all entry and exit points
- 24*7 access to labs for research work
- 24*7 Library Access
- Recreational areas with TV Room,Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom, etc.
- Unisex Salon