Shoolini University is a young university set up in 2009. Since then, we have become a well-recognised name in research, student output and innovation. The university has UGC recognition with NAAC accreditation. Several courses are recognised by the National Board of Accreditation. Such accreditations are recognition of our high-acumen faculty, innovative pedagogy and sprawling campus.
With 250+ crore investments in research and innovation and high patent output, the university outperforms India's leading technical and science universities for its quality of research.
|Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2022||
|QS World University Rankings 2022||
|NIRF Rankings 2022||
ISO Certified 9001:2015, the university has successfully saved a spot for itself amongst the recognized Private Universities on the website of AICTE.
Since inception, we have achieved multiple successes:
- Shoolini University certified as Recognised Social Entrepreneurship, Swachhta and Rural Engagement Cell (SES REC) Institution.
- Outlook-ICARE University Ranking 2020: 16th in top State Private Universities
- Career 360: Faculty of Engineering & Technology rated as AAAA Institution
- Education World, India’s leading Education Magazine, has ranked Shoolini University No. 1 in India for Online and IT-enabled teaching
- Atal Innovation Rankings 2020, GOI - Shoolini is ranked in 6-25 in India
- In the latest India Today university rankings (India’s TIME magazine), Shoolini is ranked 19th among all Indian Private Universities and also India’s third-highest patent filer and fourth-highest patent granted
- Shoolini featured amongst the most beautiful colleges in India - The Education Tree
- QS IGAUGE E-LEAD Certification (E-Learning Excellence for Academic Digitisation).
- Shortlisted for THE Asia Awards in category, “Outstanding Support for Students”. We are among 8 universities chosen from universities from Asia.
- EW India Higher Education Rankings 2020-21: Shoolini ranked 1st in HP in Private Universities and 22nd among private universities in India.
- SCIMAGO Institutions Rankings 2020 (536th in world and 34th in India)
- Career 360 Rankings 2020, Top Private Universities in India: 39th with AAA rating by Career 360
- Accredited with NAAC B++ grade (December 2016 CGPA 2.92)
- Great Place to Work Certification in 2022
- Pharma Program Accredited by National Board of Accreditation in 2020.
- NIRF 2021: All India Rank 89 (Universities)
- NIRF 2021: Overall: 101-150
- NIRF 2021: School of Management ranked in the band of 76-100 in India
- NIRF 2021: School of Pharmaceutical Sciences Ranked 36 in India
- NIRF 2021: Engineering ranked 103 in India
- Outlook-ICARE University Ranking 2019: 15th in top State Private Universities
- Outlook-ICARE India MBA Rankings 2020 in North Zone: 17th in North India
- Outlook-ICARE India MBA Rankings 2020 (Top 150 Private MBA Institutions): 32nd Rank
- India Today Ranking 2019: 19th in India’s Best Private Universities
- Awarded 13th best private university by ELETS in 2019.
- A+++ Rated Business School by Go Education, Best upcoming Private Business School in India by ASSOCHAM, B School ranked 5thin Research Writing by GoEducation.
- Great Place to Study Award by SkillTree
- 250+ alliances with leading global universities including University of British Columbia – Canada, Seoul National University - South Korea, Western Sydney University – Australia, National Taiwan University of Science & Technology – Taiwan, Lanzhou University – China, University of Arkansas etc. 250+ students in Global Exchange Programs.
- More than 1100+ patents filed in the past four years.
- Nodal remote centre for IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur & TCS.
- Excellent University for Research in Biotechnology by CCI & GTU having 104+ labs with world classrooms, lecture halls & other facilities.
- Among India’s most admired Sci. & Tech University by C Fore
- Most upcoming Engineering College by ASSOCHAM
- Chosen by DST, the Government of India to run multiple national program.
- Education Entrepreneur of the year 2012 by ASSOCHAM
- Shiksha Ratan Award 2012 by AITMA
- Ranked 2nd amongst India‘s private biotech institutions (Bio-Spectrum Survey, 2012)
- All India no. 19 among Private Business Schools by Dainik Bhaskar