Bachelor of Business Administration at Shoolini University is an undergraduate professional program enhanced with industry interface.
This program equips students with in-depth knowledge of present management concepts offering varied specialisations in Human Resource Management, Marketing and Finance. The integrated learning focuses on skill development by providing theoretical and practical knowledge through Sprint sessions, online education through e-Univ, industry exposure, social projects, and foreign exchange programs.
The dynamic curriculum is designed by highly qualified teachers who prepare students for managerial and entrepreneurship roles through lectures, projects and internships.
A wide range of employment options are available for graduates with leading companies like the Bank of America, Genpact, Vardhman, DMI Finance, etc. Two months of summer internship with top companies like Nestle, Cadbury, Reliance Jio, Blue Star, Abbott, Lemon Tree, Red Fox etc., is mandatory for every student.
As a leading science university of India, Shoolini University offers a highly specialised bachelor’s degree to Management students.
- Infrastructure guided by ICAR
- Develops personality through Sprint, inspired by Stanford's mini-MBA program, online education through e-Univ, industry exposure, social projects, and foreign exchange programs
- Summer internships prepare students for placements in final year
- All India NIRF Rank for Management Sciences is 76-100
- All India No. 19 among Private Business Schools by Dainik Bhaskar
- Offers varied specialisations in Human Resource Management, Marketing and Finance
- Shoolini University certified as Recognised Social Entrepreneurship, Swachhta and Rural Engagement Cell (SES REC) Institution
- A+++ Rated Business School by Go Education, best upcoming Private Business School in India by ASSOCHAM, B School ranked 5th in Research Writing by Go Education.
A degree in Management prepares students for a wide range of career opportunities in business strategies, banking sector and MNCs.
Key Areas of Research
Marketing| Finance| Human Resource Management | Finance| Academia | Economics
Our dynamic curriculum focuses on subjects like accounts, economics, management, behaviour and business laws. Emphasis is also laid on writing skills, negotiation and dispute resolution, human resource management, business laws, marketing management, social media and digital marketing with practical knowledge. The curriculum includes in-depth knowledge and impact of economy, laws and technology on every aspect of business.
Frequent Asked Questions
- Eligibility: 10+2 (in any stream) with minimum 55% marks
- Admission Criteria: CUCET/NEET/JEE/ SAT or Shoolini University's multiple choice entrance test
- Duration: 3 years
- Semester Fees: ₹55000
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000