E-Commerce Operations is a 2-year postgraduate program at Shoolini University. This specialised MBA degree is the perfect choice for candidates passionate about Computer Applications and Business Operations.
The focus of study is Online Business Management, Strategic Marketing, Operational Research, Supply Chain Management, and Online Advertising. The specially designed curriculum offers practical skills and theoretical knowledge that is necessary to make a mark in the E-Commerce sector.
This sector has grown tremendously over the past decade with a presence in almost all Industries. Many companies are turning to E-Commerce as a viable method of Sales and Marketing. As the online platform expanded, businesses started looking for skilled professionals with specialised knowledge in the fields of Business Management, Strategic Marketing, Operational Research, and Targeted Online Advertising.
Management graduates at Shoolini University get global exposure through international exchange opportunities with renowned universities across the world. Prominent among these are, University of Arkansas, USA; Lanzhou University, China; University of Naples, Italy; Taipei Medical University, Taiwan; Gachon University, South Korea; South Dakota Mines University, USA.
Shoolini University is UGC Approved and NAAC Accredited.
- Ranked among ‘Top 65 Business Schools of India’ (NIRF)
- Stanford-based SPRINT program to develop soft skills to thrive in a competitive workplace
- Professionals from MNCs and large Indian corporates teach MBA program
- Extensive use of modern teaching methodologies
- Personality development modules: Communication Effectiveness Module offers ‘Best in Class’ techniques on communication skills for interviews and managerial effectiveness
- Student Management Club, ‘The Invincible’ for overall development of students
- Customer Relation Manager
- Business Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Project Manager
- Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Management Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the unique activities conducted by the Business School of Management?
The Business School of Management conducts various activities to develop inter and intra-personal skills of students through activities like SPRINT, regular Industrial visits, self-improvement modules, etc.
- Admission Criteria:
- Semester Fee
Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹
Non-Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000