This course is designed to impart hands-on experience to students in the field of automobile engineering. The students are made familiar with modern technologies in the manufacturing and working of all kinds of automobiles and auto components. Students study details of engines and their construction, electrical systems, alternative fuels, safety, economics. etc. Students, with a passion for mechanics, electronics, and mathematics, achieve great success as professionals in top companies.
Additionally, Shoolini University offers a research-oriented syllabus that prepares students for Automotive Design, Research and Development, Production and Manufacturing and Sales and Service. Our talented and creative graduates have filed a number of patents and published research papers. Shoolini University has a rewarding collaboration with Anand Automotive Ltd., one of the largest automotive groups in India.
The School of Mechanical and Civil Engineering at Shoolini University has the following centers of Excellence:
- Centre of Excellence for Automobile Engineering
- Centre of Excellence in Visionary Learning Community of India (VLCI)
The industry experts train students in the practical aspects of the subject. The Visionary Learning Community of India (VLCI) Program is a training program which targets small and medium size enterprises, pioneered by Padam Shri Professor Shoji Shiba.
- Centre of Excellence in Energy Science and Technology
The Centre offers M Tech (Energy Technology) & Ph D in Energy Science & Technology, along with research in specialised areas of Energy (including Renewable Energy, Solar Photovoltaic, Solar Thermal, Hydro Bioenergy, Wind, Hybrid Systems, Passive Solar building technology, etc.)
Key areas of research
Energy Consumption | Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Design | Engine Design
Frequent Asked Questions
- Eligibility: 10+2 with any of the three following subjects — physics /mathematics / chemistry / computer science / electronics / information technology / biology / informatics practices / biotechnology / technical vocational subject / agriculture / engineering graphics / business studies / entrepreneurship and minimum 60% marks
- Admission Criteria: CUCET/NEET/JEE/ SAT or Shoolini University's multiple choice entrance test
- Duration: 4 years
- Semester Fees: ₹92500
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000