- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computer and Data Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
Assistant Professor, B Pharm, Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
Raveen Chauhan is conducting research in Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacovigilance. He received his Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) degree from NET College of Pharmacy under RGUHS Bangalore. He worked as an intern for a year at the Navodaya Medical College and Hospital and has work experience as a hospital pharmacist.
Raveen Chauhan has a working exposure in various fields of hospital and clinical pharmacy services, including drug information centers (DIC), drug interaction, pharmacovigilance (PV), drug monitoring, patient counseling centers and community outreach programs. He also serves in many capacities like reviewer in scientific journals in his field.
- Dr. Naresh Vashist, Dr. Raveen Chauhan. “Morbidity and Mortality Probability of COVID-19 in Diabetic Patients in Rural Areas of Himachal Pradesh and Its Management”. Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology (RSCB), 2021Feb.1 [cited 2021Mar.7]; 5444 – 59.
- Naresh Vashist, Raveen Chauhan. “Variation in Blood Pressure and Pulse in Inter-arms and Its Management”. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development. Volume 11, No 7, July 2020 issue.
- Naresh Vashist, Raveen Chauhan, Kumari Kamlesh. “Problems of Nosocomial Infection in Newly Upgraded and Newly Opened Government Health Institutions and their Management. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development. Volume 11, No 3, March 2020 issue.
- Abhilash Thomas, Malay k.Samanta, Raveen Chauhan, Sanesh P. jose, Jeet B.Moktan and N.B.Sridharamurthy. “The hepatic CYP3A4 upregulated increased metabolism in response to physical activity at high altitude”. International journal of pharmaceutical sciences and research. June 2019 vol 10(7). pp 3359-3363.
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800