Dr Sonia has qualified UGC-NET (2012) and received PhD (2014) in Computer Science from the University of Delhi, India. At present, she is conducting research in Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence.
She has 16 years of experience in teaching as well as related institutional responsibilities like administrative, literary, cultural or many more. She is also working as ‘Syllabus & Scheme Coordinator for YSAICDS’. Her area of specialisation is Cyber Security and she has published about 30 research papers and book chapters till date. One student has already completed M Tech under her guidance and right now, she is supervising two PhD students.
Dr Sonia has actively participated and got certifications in about 11 FDPs and many webinars. She also got certifications in about 24 Edx, Coursera and IBM courses related to her area of specialisation. She has always been actively involved in all kinds of research activities.
- Sonia and Singhal A. (2011). “Development of Agile Security Framework using a Hybrid Technique for Requirements Elicitation”, In Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Control (Springer), Volume 125, Part1, pp.178-188.
- Sonia, Singhal A. and Banati H. (2011). “Fuzzy Logic Approach for Threat Prioritization in Agile Security Framework using DREAD model”, International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Volume 8, Issue 4, No. 1, pp. 182-190.
- Sonia and Singhal A. (2012). “Integration Analysis of Security Activities from the perspective of agility”, In Proceedings of International Conference on Agile and Lean software methods (IEEE Computer Society), pp. 40-46.
- Sonia, Singhal A. and Banati H. (2013). “Measuring Relative Importance of Agility Features Contributing Towards Agility of a Software Process”, In Proceedings of Fifth International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing (Elsevier), pp. 201-206.
- Sonia and Singhal A. (2013). “An Evaluation Approach: Measuring Effectiveness of Security Activities”, In Proceedings of Seventh International Conference on Data mining and Warehousing (Elsevier), pp.202-210.
- Sonia and Singhal A. (2013). “Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluation: Measuring Effectiveness of Security Activities”, International Journal of Information Processing (IJIP), Volume 7, No.4, pp. 76-86.
- Sonia, Singhal A. and Banati H. (2014). “FISA-XP: An Agile-based Integration of Security Activities with Extreme Programming”, ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Volume 39, No. 3, pp. 1-14.
- Sonia, Singhal A. and Balwani J. (2014). “Analysing Security and Software Requirements using Multi-Layered Iterative Model”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT), Volume 5, No. 2, pp.1283-1287.
- Sonia and Singhal A. (2014). “Agile Data Collection Tool for computing Agility”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (IJETAE) Volume 4 , No. 1, pp. 591-598.
- Sonia, Singhal A. (2014). “Selection of Security Activities for Integration with Agile Methods after Combining their Agility and Effectiveness”, International Journal of Web Applications, Volume 6, No. 2, pp. 57-67.
- Sonia (2016) Towards a generic E-Cloud Architecture for Universities. Int. Journal of Web Appl. 8(2): 36-43
- Sonia (2016) Rising future of Agile Software Development using Cloud Computing: A study using Cloud Computing in different phases of an Agile method-SCRUM, In International Journal of Computer Technology and Applications, Volume 7, Part 2, pp. 240-246
- Sonia, Corresponding Author (2020). “An empirical study of machine learning approaches for intrusion detection system”. Solid State Technology SCOPUS INDEXED.: SST_5403
- Sonia, Corresponding Author (2020) “A Measurble technique using Machine Learning Approaches for Intrusion Detection System” In ICACITEE2 , Scopus Indexed
- Sonia, First Author (2020) “Biometric Authentication Model in Fog Computing” in 8th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, Scopus Indexed
- Sonia, Corresponding Author (2020) “Cache Memory: An Analysis On Perfomance Issues”, in INDIACom-2021, Sponsored by IEEE , Scopus Indexed
- Sonia (2020), Corresponding Author “Demystifying Cyber terrorism: Causes, Costs & its impact on individuals’ psyche and public confidence”. in International Conference on Recent Innovations in Computing - (ICRIC2021), Scopus Indexed, Accepted for publication
- Sonia, (2020) “The Effect of Electromagnetic Interference on Patients Implanted with Pacemakers”, in 2nd International Conference on Aspects of Materials Science and Engineering - (ICAMSE2021), Materials Today Proceedings, Scopus Indexed, Accepted for publication
- Sonia,2021 “The Latest Trends in Collaborative Security System”, in International Conference on Recent Innovations in Computing - (ICRIC2021), Scopus Indexed, Accepted for publication
- Sonia,2021 “Predicting Time-series Data using Deep Learning and NLP”, in 2nd International Conference on Aspects of Materials Science and Engineering - (ICAMSE2021), Materials Today Proceedings, Scopus Indexed, Communicated for publication
- Sonia,2021 “Internet of Things and Covid-19: A perfect Landscape for a Cybersecurity Storm ”, in 3rd International Conference on Data, Engineering and Applications, (IDEA-2k21), Accepted
- Sonia 2021” Service Quality parameters in selection of Banks : An Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) Approach” in 3rd International Conference on Data, Engineering and Applications, (IDEA-2k21),Communicated
- Sonia 2021” Healthcare informatics used for fighting covid-19 in 3rd International Conference on Electronice, Computing and Communication Technologies, (CONECCT-2021), Communicated.
- Sonia (2020) “COVID-19: Automated Detection and Monitoring of Patients Worldwide using Machine Learning” in 2020 in Elsevier Book ''Modeling, Control and Drug Development for COVID-19 Outbreak Prevention.
- Sonia (2020) “A Prospective and Comparative Study of Machine and Deep Learning Techniques for Smart Healthcare Applications”, in 2020 in Book Titled: Mobile Health: Advances in Research and Applications, Scopus Indexed, Published by Nova Scienec Publishers, Inc.