PhD Physics course equips scholars with an advanced study in Physics for independent research. It opens a gateway of opportunities for them in many areas. Students can specialize in disciplines such as Atomic and Condensed Matter Physics, Laser Physics, Particle Physics, etc.
To pursue a PhD program, students require excellent research conducting skills, collaborative findings, analytical skills, etc. This provides them the proficiency and know-how to conduct experiments, mathematical modeling, develop theories, and more.
Shoolini University is a new-age university with a NIRF ranking of 101-150 and H-Index of > 80. Our faculty and scholars have filed 650+ patents.
- Researcher & Scientist
- Lecturer & Professor
- Author & Writer
- Industrial R&D Lab professionals
- Senior Research Scientist
Frequent Asked Questions
- Eligibility: Four year graduation degree by research or Master’s degree in related discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Admission Criteria: Shoolini University's multiple-choice entrance test, and assessment of research aptitude through concept note & faculty interaction
- Duration: 3 years
- Semester Fees: ₹87500
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000