Assistant Professor at Shoolini University, Sunil Kumar Sharma teaches Physical Chemistry. He received his PhD from Shoolini University, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. He is focused on designing of highly active wide spectral junctions, Perovskites and vanadates-based photocatalysts for removal of noxious pollutants from wastewater and advanced water treatment by photocatalysis.
- Sharma, SK., Kumar, A., Sharma, G., Stadler, F., Naushad, M., Ghfar, A., and Ahamad, T., (2020) "LaTiO2N/Bi2S3 Z-scheme nano heterostructures modified with rGO with high interfacial contact for rapid photocatalytic degradation of tetracycline." Journal of Molecular Liquids. doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2020.113300
- Sharma, SK., Kumar, A., Sharma, G., Stadler, F., Naushad, M., Vo DV, Alam M, Stadler FJ. Fe3O4 mediated Z-scheme BiVO4/Cr2V4O13 strongly coupled nano-heterojunction for rapid degradation of Fluoxetine under visible light 2020. Materials Letters. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2020.128650.
- Kumar, A., Sharma, SK., Sharma, G., Naushad, M., Muhtaseb AH., Ghfar, AA., Stadler, FJ., Elucidating the photocatalytic mechanism of Ag@BiPO4/BiOBr/BiFeO3 nano-assembly with a wide spectral activity: Removal of Norfloxacin under different light source 2019. Journal of Hazardous Materials. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2018.10.060.
- Kumar, A., Sharma, SK., Guo, C., Sharma, G., Naushad, Mu., Stadler., FJ. Silicate glass matrix@Cu2O/Cu2V2O7 p-n heterojunction for enhanced visible light photo-degradation of sulfamethoxazole: High charge separation and interfacial transfer." Journal of hazardous materials. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.123790.
- Kumar, A., Sharma, SK., Sharma, G., Naushad, Mu., and Stadler, FJ "CeO2/g-C3N4/V2O5 ternary nano hetero-structures decorated with CQDs for enhanced photo-reduction capabilities under different light sources: Dual Z-scheme mechanism (2020). Journal of Alloys and Compounds. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2020.155692.