PhD Botany at Shoolini University allows students to conduct independent botanical research to increase and improve our supply of medicines, fibers, building materials, foods and other plant products.
The degree is dedicated to the scientific study of plants, including lichens, fungi, bacteria and viruses. Our scholars conduct cutting-edge and innovative research in plant biodiversity, ecology, physiology, and cell molecular biology, cytogenetics, biochemistry, biotechnology, reproductive biology, morphogenesis and anatomy, metabolism of biomolecules and immunology, fungi and microbes.
- Soil and Plant Scientist
- Biophysicist and Biochemist
- Biological Technician
- Environmental Scientist and Specialist
- Plant Breeder
Frequent Asked Questions
- Eligibility: Four year graduation degree by research or two year masters degree in Life Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ related discipline with minimum of 55% marks
- Admission Criteria: Shoolini University's multiple choice entrance test, and assessment of research aptitude through concept note & faculty interaction
- Duration: 3 years
- Semester Fees: ₹87500
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000