BBA Computer Science and Entrepreneurship
BBA Computer Science and Entrepreneurship is a 4-year interdisciplinary programme at Shoolini University. This degree programme has been framed as per the regulation of the New Education Policy (NEP-2020). Different topics related to the evolving field of computer science such as linear algebra, probability, calculus, differential equation and statistics form a part of this degree programme.
Employability trends show that students with BBA Computer Science and Entrepreneurship are hired at significantly higher salary packages as compared to other degree programmes, making this one of the most sought-after degrees.
Opportunities abound in sectors like banking, business management, venture capital firms; investment banks and web development, database administration and a host of other segments. In addition, they can also consider setting up their own entrepreneurial ventures where the practical knowledge gained over the course of 4 years can be put to use.
Some top companies that hire are, upGrad, Godrej, Abbot, Genpact, Zoho, Amazon, LinkedIn, Airtel, Vodafone, Venture Capital firms, commercial and investment banks, think tanks, and more.
- Informative combination of computer science with business management
- Application-oriented and student-centric learning
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Summer internships to prepare students for placements in final year
- Stanford-based SPRINT programme enables students to reach their true potential, imbibe knowledge, gain practical skills and acquire the confidence required to thrive in a competitive workplace
- Educational tours to industries and institutions