Master of Business Administration in International Relations (2 years) at Shoolini University is a globally recognised degree that prepares students to become international leaders who successfully navigate international public relations as well.
This programme focuses on preparing future leaders of the corporate world by developing advanced understanding of the operation of global organisations, strategic concepts and current theories in the management of global businesses.
Students develop a local and global perspective towards international business and international operations of domestic business.
The integrated learning process focuses on skill development by providing theoretical and practical knowledge through SPRINT sessions, online education through eUniv, industry exposure, social projects, and foreign exchange programmes.
Shoolini University has a well-equipped placement and career development cell that provides high-profile placement opportunities to students and career opportunities with leading companies like the Bank of America, Genpact, Vardhman, DMI Finance, etc. Summer internships are provided with top companies like Nestle, Cadbury, Reliance Jio, Blue Star, Abbott, Lemon Tree, Red Fox, etc.
As the leading University of India, Shoolini University offers a highly specialised Master of Business Administration in International Relations (2 years) degree.
- Campus placements in leading Indian and global MNCs
- Summer internships with stipend
- Collaboration with leading international universities around the globe
- All India NIRF Rank for Management Sciences is 76-100
- Certified as Recognised Social Entrepreneurship, Swachhta and Rural Engagement Cell (SES REC) Institution
- Personality development through SPRINT sessions, online education through e-Univ, industry exposure, social projects, and foreign exchange programmes
- Strong alumni network
- On-campus 24X7 Yogananda library with EBSCO access
A degree in Management prepares students for a wide range of career opportunities in the commercial sectors, companies and organisations:
Key Areas of Research
Marketing |Finance | Human Resource Management | Consumer Behaviour | Banking | Investment and Portfolio | Cloud Computing | Quality Management | Legal Aspects | Operational Excellence | Project Appraisal | Contemporary Management Challenges in Himalayan Region
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the unique activities conducted by the Business School of Management?
The Business School of Management conducts various activities to develop inter and intra-personal skills of students through activities like SPRINT, regular Industrial visits, self-improvement modules, etc.
- Admission Criteria:
- Semester Fee
Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹
Non-Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000