Study Abroad Under 2+2 Program
Under the 2+2 Study Abroad Program, students can enrol at Shoolini University and obtain a degree from a top foreign university. They get the opportunity to complete two years of their Four-Year Articulation Program in any of our partner universities. This also includes two years of work visa in the foreign country, paving way for Permanent Residency (PR).
Aspirants will be required to study for two years at Shoolini University, before being transferred to a top-ranked international university of their choice for the next two years, where they can complete the remaining credits and get the complete degree.
- Part-time jobs during the program in the foreign university.
- Two-year work visa after completion of degree.
- Final degree granted by international university.
- High chance of PR in the foreign country.
- Our partner universities:
- Western Sydney University, Australia
- University of Reading, UK
- Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Taipei Medical University (Taiwan)
- Meiho University (Taiwan)
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
Pre-requisites of the program:
- 6.5 CGPA with no backlogs.
- Language proficiency assessed by Shoolini University.
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no bands less than 6.5.
Any interested second-year student looking to grab this global opportunity can reach out to the Office of International Affairs (OIA) at Shoolini University.
Admissions Open. Apply Now