Ashish Saini (MBA)
Getting placed with Hilti is a dream come true. I am very grateful to Shoolini University for inviting multinational companies on the campus.
Journalism and Mass Communication
With the information explosion, fuelled by the rise of unregulated social media, there is a need today for credible and balanced news sources. Responsible journalism includes checking and cross-checking of facts and figures, giving space to different shades of views and maintaining objectivity. The growing hunger for correct news and detached news analysis makes the study of Journalism and Mass Communication an attractive and paying career option.
Veteran & practicing journalist Vipin Pubby is mentor for the Journalism & Mass Communication department at Shoolini University. He has 40 years of experience behind him and is a former Editor of The Indian Express.
|BA Journalism and Mass Communication||3 years||10+2 (in any stream) with minimum 50% marks.|
|Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Journalism||1 Year||Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks.|
|MA Journalism||2 years||Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks.|
Why Enroll for Journalism and Mass Communication at Shoolini?
- Mentorship from practicing journalists
- Practical experience in TV, Radio & Print
Besides Prof Vipin Pubby, the faculty comprises experienced teachers and experts in Radio/TV mediums. Also, experts in various fields are invited to conduct workshops and deliver interactive lectures.
|Kuldeep C Rojhe||Professor||View Profile|
|Narinder Verma||Professor||View Profile|
|Kesari Singh||Professor||View Profile|
|Vipin Pubby||Professor||View Profile|
|Amar Rao||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Pratip Mazumdar||Professor||View Profile|
|Vinod Kumar||Professor||View Profile|
|Devesh Kumar||Associate Professor||View Profile|
|Nandan Sharma||Associate Professor||View Profile|
|Pooja Verma||Associate Professor||View Profile|
|Chander Mohan Gupta||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Varsha Patil||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Monika Thakur||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Prachi Kapil||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Neeraj Pizar||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Vineet Sharma||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Nitin Gupta||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Kamal Kant Vashisth||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Anupriya Thakur||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Ankit Shukla||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Subodh Saurabh Singh||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Supriya Srivastava||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Vijay Kumar||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Shivendra Gupta||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Rozy Dhanta||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Mala Tripathi||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Anupama Chandel||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Ranjna Thakur||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Lata Negi||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Manju Jaidka||Professor||View Profile|
|Ankita Verma||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Justice Surinder Singh Thakur||Professor||View Profile|
|Swati Soni||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Shubham Sharma||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
Curriculum for Journalism and Mass Communication
- Practical training is an integral part of the curriculum. Students of Journalism & Mass Communication bring out an in-house newspaper. They are groomed to be Radio Jockeys (RJs) & become adept at taking TV interviews.
- Expert visiting faculty is invited to interact with students on journalism and mass communication, including PR, photography and Corporate Communication.
- Personalised attention is given to each student, keeping his or her individual interest and inclination in mind.
- Students are taken to newspaper offices and TV/Radio stations to get a feel of the actual offices.
- Internships with newspapers and TV/Radio Stations is organised for practical experience.
- Students desirous of availing student exchange programme are encouraged to apply for a semester abroad.
- Students are helped with placements after completion of the 3-year BJMC course, as this is the basic qualification required for jobs in the field.
Ashish Saini (MBA)
Kavita Thakur (MBA)
I have been placed with ICICI Bank, one of the top private sector banks in the country. I always dreamed of working in banks or financial sectors and Shoolini has made my dreams come true.