We are proud to be one of India’s first universities to have fully embraced the new National Education Policy that will allow students to enjoy greater flexibility in learning and allow them to define careers that are aligned with the requirements of the future.
At the postgraduate and undergraduate levels, Shoolini University has designed a more elite and customized curriculum that will allow students to study their subject in depth as well as take up minor courses in their areas of interest.
We understand that interdisciplinary learning is a key in success at the workplace. Hence, we have rolled out more than 30 NEP-driven programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Some existing programmes have been modified, added new skill-based programmes added to successfully implement the policy.
Shoolini has drawn up a detailed plan, effective from the August 2021 session.
At a Glance
- New Innovative Skill-based programmes such as B Tech in Defence Technology and Advanced Manufacturing
- Four-year B Tech (Research)
- Four-year BA (Hons) in Liberal Arts
- Enhanced Master and Doctoral Programmes in Liberal Arts
- Four-year BSc (Hons) Research
- Research-based MSc Programmes
- Enhanced PhD programmes across University
- Students get the opportunity to transcend streams with Major and Minor courses at the undergraduate level
- Interdisciplinary learning and instruction
- Multiple & flexible exits: 1st year gets you a certificate, 2nd year a diploma, 3rd/4th year exit gets you a degree
- Access to ‘One Student, One Patent’ resources at Shoolini
- Chance to publish research papers/review papers
- Coaching for competitive exams on campus (T&Cs apply)
- Individual coaching through Shoolini’s patented ‘VE Coaching Initiative’
- World's best Certifications through ‘Coursera on Campus’
- Bilateral exchange programmes with top global universities
- Live industry projects/apprenticeships: leading to enhanced exposure and PPOs