PhD Genetic Engineering at Shoolini University opens new avenues for students who want to conduct pioneering research in genetic engineering, one of the most dynamic fields of our times. It also aims to fill the gap between the demand for trained genetic engineers and their requirement in the academic and corporate world.
This interdisciplinary doctorate degree covers the molecular understanding of DNA chemistry, DNA replication, and recombinant DNA techniques. Our scholars become adept at the tools and techniques employed in genetic engineering, as well as their applications from a research and industrial standpoint. They can then use their genetic engineering knowledge to problem solving and practise.
Shoolini University is known for its high-impact research and high citation scores. This makes PhD Genetic Engineering at Shoolini University a highly recognised degree.
We have collaborations with renowned universities across the world for student exchange programs, faculty exchange and more. Prominent among these are, University of Arkansas, USA; Lanzhou University, China; University of Naples, Italy; Taipei Medical University, Taiwan; Gachon University, South Korea; South Dakota Mines University, USA.
We offer a UGC-approved degree.
Key Areas of Research
- Microbial Biotechnology for Industrial Applications
- Engineered Microbes for Bioremediation of Contaminants
- Designer Plants for Agro-climatic Applications
- Metagenomics for Diverse Applications
- Genome Engineering for Medical Applications
- Engineered Crops for Diverse Applications
Frequent Asked Questions
- Eligibility: Four year graduation degree by research or Master’s degree in related discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Admission Criteria: Shoolini University's multiple choice entrance test, and assessment of research aptitude through concept note & faculty interaction
- Duration: 3 years
- Semester Fees: ₹87500
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000