No petrol! No diesel! No harmful emissions! No carbon Dioxide! Less Noise! Cycling is the simplest and most eco-friendly transportation. Riding a bicycle is not just about your mental and physical health. It is also about the health of our planet.
Our enthusiastic riders take to their wheels, exploring the flora and fauna of the area around the campus. Apart from the weekly fun rides, some impactful events have been on the World Environment Day, World Bicycle Day and many more. They ride with a purpose — be it to advocate the cause of shunning single-use plastic or encourage people to use bicycles more often and whenever possible to meet the environment sustainable development goals.
- Har Ghar Tiranga Cycle Ride
- World Environment Day Bicycle Ride
- World Bicycle Day Bicycle Ride
- A Ride for Breast Cancer Awareness
- A bicycle ride on International Men’s Day