My last four years at this university have been a life-changing experience. Innovative teaching and advanced laboratories at the university played a significant role in my academics. Being a part of such a great institution is a joy in itself.
- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computers and Data Science
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
M Pharmacy Pharmacognosy
Shoolini University offers M Pharmacy Pharmacognosy to enable in-depth and research-oriented study of medicines derived from natural resources. Located in the Himalayas, our students have easy access to a large volume of natural resources.
Graduates of the course study the cultivation of medicinal plants and analytical techniques. They are able to work on phytochemistry, biogenesis and plant biotechnology.
Highly recognised for its high-impact research, Shoolini University students regularly file patents. Students also receive JRF grants worth approximately Rs 35,000 per month.
Pharmacognosy is the study of medicines derived from natural sources, and the interactions that occur between a living organism and chemicals that affect normal or abnormal biochemical function. Substances having medicinal properties are considered pharmaceuticals.
- School of Pharmacy ranked 36 among all colleges of India (NIRF)
- Focused research on utilisation of Himalayan flora for drug discovery
- Alliances with national and international institutes/universities for student exchange and training
- Hi-tech laboratories equipped with UPLC, HPTLC, GCMS, HPLC, etc.
Meet The Faculty
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800