Assistant Professor, Ph.D, M. Pharma
Assistant Professor at School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shoolini University Dr. Swati Pundir teaches Pharmacognosy and phytochemistry. She received her degree of B.Pharmacy from GHG Khalsa College of Pharmacy, Sudhar (Ludhiana, Punjab) and Degree of M.Pharmacy in Pharmacognosy and PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Shoolini University, Solan.
Dr. Swati has worked in the field of pharmacognostical evaluation, WHO standardization of plants, phytochemical screening, standardisation of plant extracts using HPTLC, isolation, characterization and biological evaluation of active constituents from natural products. Worked on anti-leishmanial potential of Himalayan medicinal plants.
- Pundir, S., Mahindroo. N. (2019). Roylea cinerea (D.Don) Baillon: Ethnomedicinal uses, phytochemistry and pharmacology: A review. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 23, 193-200. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2018.12.042
- Pundir, S., Tomar, S., Upadhyay, N., Sharma, V. (2015). Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity of bioactive fraction of Myrica esculenta Buch.-Ham along with its pharmacognostic and chromatographic evaluation. International journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences, 4(12), 6509-24.
- Pundir, S., Tomar, SK., Mishra, SH., Albert, S., Jain, M. (2015). Pharmacognostical standardization and chromatographic evaluation of Tecomella undulata stem bark. International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences, 4(7), 4499-511.
- Kumar, S., Pangti, J., Pundir, S., Upadhyay, N., Jain, M. (2015). Antioxidant and wound healing potential of standardized ethyl acetate fraction (As-3) of Allium Stracheyi in Rats. International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences, 4(12), 6467-80.
- Kumar,NU., Alam, A., Chauhan, P., Kumar, S., Naik, KK., Sharma, M., Pundir, S., Tomar, S., Sameer, S. (2017). Development and Validation of a New Chromatographic Method for the Simultaneous Estimation of Serratiopeptidase, Aceclofenac and Paracetamol by RP-HPLC. Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry, 3(2), 1-7.
- Bisht, S., Pangti, J., Pundir, S.,Das, A., Devi, J. (2016). Total phenolic and total flavonoid compounds in the leaves of Roylea cinerea using hydroalcoholic extract. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 5(7), 1753-1759.
- Novel formulation of standardized petroleum ether fraction of whole plant extract of Ajuga bracteosa for antileishmanial activity against Leishmania donovani. (Patent filing number: 201811016144).
- Novel formulation of standardized n-butanol fraction of Asparagus officinalis for antileishmanial activity against Leishmania donovani. (Patent filing number: 201811016145).