Swati Pundir is in-charge of Pharmacognosy laboratory, co-incharge of Physic garden and coordinator of NAAC, NBA, NIRF and ARIIA documentation of School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shoolini University. With over eight years of teaching experience, her academic contributions include filing two patents and research and review articles with 16 citations and 2 h-index. She has attended various MOOC courses, faculty development programs, national and international conferences and workshops. She has worked as a co-principal investigator in the project, ‘Development of Standards of therapeutically important medicinal plants’, funded by ICMR.
She received her PhD (2019) in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Shoolini University.
At present, Swati Pundir is engaged in extensively reviewing the least explored Himalayan medicinal plants for their ethnomedicinal uses, phytochemistry and biological effects.
- Swati Pundir, Prakrati Garg, Ananya Dviwedi, Aaliya Ali, V K Kapoor, Deepak Kapoor, Saurabh Kulshrestha, Uma Ranjan Lal, Poonam Negi. Ethnomedicinal uses, phytochemistry and dermatological effects of Hippophae rhamnoides L.: A review. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2021 Feb 10;266:113434. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2020.113434. (Impact factor 3.7)
- Swati Pundir, Neeraj Mahindroo. Roylea cinerea(D.Don) Baillon: Ethnomedicinal uses, phytochemistry and pharmacology: A review. Journal of Ethnopharmacology,2019;232:193-200. (Impact factor 3.7)
- Navneet Kumar U, Afroze A, Pradeepti C, Shailendra K, Naik KK, Sharma M, Swati P, Sunil T and Sameer S. Development and Validation of a New Chromatographic Method for the Simultaneous Estimation of Serratiopeptidase, Aceclofenac and Paracetamol by RP-HPLC. Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry 2017; 3(2):1-7.
- Shweta Bisht, Jaya Pangti, Swati Pundir, Anju Das, Jyotsana Devi. Total phenolic and total flavonoid compounds in the leaves of Roylea cinerea using hydro alcoholic extract. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, June 2016, 5(7): 1753-1759.
- Novel formulation of standardized petroleum ether fraction of whole plant extract of Ajuga bracteosa for antileishmanial activity against Leishmania donovani. (Patent filing number: 201811016144).
- Novel formulation of standardized n-butanol fraction of Asparagus officinalis for antileishmanial activity against Leishmania donovani. (Patent filing number: 201811016145).