- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computer and Data Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
Assistant Professor, M Pharm, PhD Pursuing (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
Sunil Kumar teaches Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. He received his M Pharma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Shoolini University and is pursuing PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences. He is working in the area of Cancer Biology and synthesis of heterocyclic anticancer compounds.
Sunil Kumar is a member of the American Association for Cancer Research and Commonwealth Pharmacists Association, East Smithfield, London, UK.
His specialisations include Drug designing, Synthesis, Characterization, 1H NMR & 13C NMR, Purification by Column Chromatography.
- Abhishek Kumar Sharma, Parteek Prasher, Alaa A. Aljabali, Vijay Mishra, Himanshu Gandhi, Sunil Kumar, Srinivas Mutalik, Dinesh Kumar Chellappan, Murtaza M. Tambuwala, Kamal Dua & Deepak N. Kapoor "Emerging era of “somes”: polymersomes as versatile drug delivery carrier for cancer diagnostics and therapy." Drug Delivery and Translational Research (2020).
- Ashutosh K. Dash, Sunil Kumar and Debaraj Mukherjee, “Nutraceutical Value of Wild Plants Used as Food and Medicine”. Plants For Novel Drug Molecules: Ethnobotany To Ethnopharmacology ISBN 9789389571943, New India Publishing Agency (2020).
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800