- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computer and Data Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
Assistant Professor, Ph.D. NET
Assistant Professor at Shoolini University, Dr. RupakNagraik has more than seven years of teaching and research experience. He is a Ph.D. in Biotechnology and his area of expertise is Biosensor Technology. He works on pathogen detection and disease diagnosis using amperometric biosensors. He also has experience in bioinformatics and drug design.
- Avinash.,Chauhan, P.K., &Pandey, I.P. (2018). Evaluation of antioxidant and antibacterial activities of Taxuswallichianaagainst food borne pathogens.University Journal of Phytochemistry and Ayurvedic Heights.2(25) 16-21.
- Avinash.,Chauhan, P.K., Sharma, S., & (2017). An era of green synthesized nanoparticles for diabetes treatment: A review. International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences.6(2) 183-192.
- Sunayana, S., Chauhan, P.K., Thory, R., Avinash& (2016).Comparative evaluation of phytochemicals and in-vitro antioxidant activities of two endangered plant species of western Himalayas.Biological forum-An international journal. 8(2):234-239.
- Advance polyhouse structure for water harvesting and grow two different seasonal crops-KartikChauhan and with patent application no. 201711034820
- Polyhouse structure -KartikChauhan and with patent application no. 299678
- A nanocomposite electrochemical biosensor system and uses thereof- , Dinesh Kumar, AnkurKaushal, Shagun Gupta with patent application no. 201811020547
- DNA based electrochemical biosensor kit and uses thereof - , Dinesh Kumar, AnkurKaushal, Shagun Gupta, SuneelSethi with patent application no. 201811005529
- An apparatus for sterilization and incubation-KartikChauhan and with patent application no. 201811017743
- Green synthesized process for ZnO nanoparticle using a plant extract of Murrayakoiengii and its antibacterial efficacy thereof- Avinash, Pankaj Kumar Chauhan, , Somesh Sharma with patent application no. 201811018237
- A novel incubation and sterilization chamber- KartikChauhan and with patent application no. 201911005622.
- Sterilization and incubation chamber- KartikChauhan and with patent application number 314823.
- Antimicrobial efficacy and synthesis of biogenic zinc oxide nanoparticles using plant extract of wild Himalayan Ficuspalmata- Avinash, Pankaj Kumar Chauhan, , Somesh Sharma with patent application no. 201811046522
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800