- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computer and Data Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
Assistant Professor at Shoolini University and teaching Zoology. Post-graduated from Panjab University, Chandigarh and pursuing Ph.D from Punjabi University, Patiala. The areas of specializations are animal physiology and toxicology.
Shashi, A., & Ruhi, T. (2020). Therapeutic effect of Boerhaavia diffusa L. on scanning electron microscopy of rat exocrine pancreas induced by fluoride. European Academic Research, 7, 5762-5775.
Shashi, A., & Ruhi, T. (2020). Ameliorative effect of Boerhaavia diffusa L. on transmission electron microscopic changes in pancreatic acinar cells of fluoridated rats. British Journal of Medical and Health Sciences, 2, 342-350.
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800