Assistant Professor, MBA, Ph.D. (Pursuing)
Ms. Prachi Kapil teaches Human Resource Management and related specialization courses. She has qualified NET (2018) and submitted her PhD (viva awaited) recently in Management at Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Sadopur- Ambala (Haryana), India.
Kapil holds a teaching experience of eight years and is currently teaching UG and PG courses related to management sciences at the university. Her research areas are entrepreneurial leadership, knowledge management and entrepreneurship education.
Currently, Kapil is engaged in various academic and research activities of the department and working on improving the teaching-learning experience, especially in the digitized world. She, along with her students, is also involved in social project related to confidence building of underprivileged kids.
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EsmaeilZaei, M., Kapil, P., Pelekh, O., &Nasab, A.T. (2018). Does Micro Credit Empower Women through Self-Help Groups? Evidence from Punjab, Northern India, Societies, 8, 48; doi: 10.3390/soc8030048.
- Kapil, P., &Salgotra, P. (2018). Entrepreneurial Leadership: A Methodical Critique of the Evidences and Literature, Pacific Business Review International, 11 (1), 17-24.
- Ahmadzadeh, M., Salarzahi, H., Yaghoubi, N.M., EsmaeilZaei, M., Pelekh, O., & Kapil, P.(2017).Ranking and Evaluating Effectiveness of Teaching Methods in Academic Entrepreneurship by Using Satisfaction Matrix Model, Pacific Business Review International, 10(4), 103-111.
- Kapil, P., & Chaudhary, S. (2017). Transformational Leadership and Educational Entrepreneurship: Trends and Challenges, International Journal of Science Technology and Management, 6(1), 263-269.
- Zaei, M. E., & Kapil, P. (2016). The role of intellectual capital in promoting knowledge management initiatives. Knowledge Management & E-Learning, 8(2), 317–333.
- Kapil, P. (2015). Green HRM- Engaging Human Resource in reducing carbon footprint and enhancing environment sustainability: A case study based approach, International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, Vol 2, 5-14.
- Kapil, P., & Chaudhary, S. (2015). Entrepreneurship Education as a part of Academic Curriculum: A Systematic Review of Facts and Evidence, International Journal of Business Management and Scientific Research, 12, 1-8.
- Kapil, P. (2014). Bridging the Industry- Academia Skill Gap: A Conceptual Investigation with Special Emphasis on Management Education in India, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 16 (3), 8-13.