Dr Pankaj Vaidya is the Head of the Yogananda School of AI, Computers and Data Sciences. He holds 22 years of teaching experience and is conducting research in Machine Learning and Drug Discovery using Machine Learning. He completed his M Tech (2005) and received PhD (2020) in Computer Science Engineering from Shoolini University.
His academic contributions include several International scientific papers, book chapters, edited and authored books published by SCOUPS, as well as conference papers.
Dr Vaidya is also engaged in research to develop sustainable environmental remediation technologies for pollution prevention and control. He is a nature lover and has a dedicated cause for environmental protection.
- Pankaj Vaidya, Varun Jaiswal, Machine learning-based prediction of Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) class of Drug Molecules IEEE ICRIEECE (2018), India 1.2/SCOPUS
- Pankaj Vaidya, Varun Jaiswal, Shweta Prediction of Multiclass Drug: a perspective for designing drug with many uses Current Computer-Aided Drug Design 1.2/SCOPUS
- Pankaj Vaidya, Jaiswal Varun Gupta Gaurav, Gupta Neha, Gupta Ankit, Girish Kumar Singh,” Prediction of Alzheimer Associated Proteins (PAAP): A perspective to understand Alzheimer Disease for Therapeutic Design” International Journal Bioinformatics Research and Applications. 2019
- Pankaj Vaidya, Brij Bhushan Sharma, Nagesh Kumar and Gaurav Gupta A Review on Indirect Solar Dryer and direction towards the Internet of Things Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE), SPRINGER0.34/ SCOPUS.
- Pankaj Vaidya, Vandana Sharma “Single Source Shortest Path Problem with DIJKSTRA and A*” in International Journal of Computer Application (ISSN.NO. 2250-1797)
- Pankaj Vaidya, Sachin Sharma, Diksha Sharma “Analytics in Education Using Big Data” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 11, Pages 11-0131
- Pankaj Vaidya, SS Priyanka, “Block Chain Technology Based a Secure Solar Energy Management and Trading System” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) Volume 8, Issue 6
- Pankaj Vadiya, Sachin Sharma, Sakshi Duggal, Vandana Mohindru, “A Comparative Analysis of Private Key Cryptography Algorithms: DES, AES and Triple DES”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 6, Pages 1373-1379
- Presented Paper on “Wind Energy in Telecommunication sector” at International Conference at Alwar, Rajasthan.
- Presented Paper on Emerging Trends in Tele-academics in National Conference held at Ganpati Institute of Technology, Bilaspur (Haryana).
- Presented Paper on Effect & Benefits of Tele-Medicine in National Conference held at Ganpati Institute of Technology, Bilaspur (Haryana).
- Pankaj Vaidya, Kashyap, S., Sharma, B., Kumar N., Gupta G. (2021). Role of IoT in Healthcare: An Overview. In: Mobile Health: Advances in Research and Applications, Nova Science Publishers, Inc. USA.
- Pankaj Vaidya, Sharma, B. (2021). Wearable Devices: Pro’s and Con’s. In: Mobile Health: Advances in Research and Applications, Nova Science Publishers, Inc. USA.