- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computer and Data Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
Assistant Professor, Ph.D, MBA
Dr. Nitin is Assistant Professor and coordinator for the Placement & Career Development Cell of University.He has teaching experience of more than 8 years and completed his PhD in Management (with specialization in Finance and Banking) from Shoolini University in 2016. He also has a post-graduate in management (MBA) with finance as a major, a PGDPM,and B.Comm degree.
- Gupta N, Kesari, Negi YS. Comparative Study on Customer Satisfaction of Public and Private Sector Banks-A Case Study of Shimla Town in Himachal Pradesh. Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. 2015; 4(11): 60-70.
- Gupta N, Kesari. A Study on Non-Performing Assets of Public and Private Sector Banks in India. International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences. 2016; 4(9): 174-180.
- Kesari and N. Gupta, “Customer’s Perception And Satisfaction Towards Services Of Public & Private Sector Banks, International Journal of Management (IJM), 2015, 7(6): 77–88
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800