Associate Professor, Ph.D., MBA, NET
Dr. Devesh teaches Information Technology, Information System and Business Analytics. He has over 15 years of experience in teaching and industry. Has also served in Ethiopia as an Assistant Professor in Hawassa University for about four years. Received PhD from Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, India in Business Management. Currently teaches Managerial Computing, Business Analytics and Research Methodology.
- Devesh Kumar, Harsh Vardhan Samalia, and Piyush Verma. “Factors influencing cloud computing adoption by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in India”, Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems, 9 (3), pp 25-48, September, 2017. (Category ‘B’ Journal as per ABDC journal ranking)
- Kumar, D., Samalia, H. V., Verma, P., (2017), “Exploring Suitability of Cloud Computing for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in India”, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, ISSN 1462-6004. (Scopus, Thomson Reuter listed journal)
- Kumar, D., &Samalia, H. V. (2016, October). Investigating Factors Affecting Cloud Computing Adoption by SMEs in Himachal Pradesh. In Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM), 2016 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 9-16). IEEE. (published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library)
- Kumar, D., Samalia, H.V. (2015) “Learning Management System Adoption in Universities-Perception about Moodle as a Pedagogical Tool in a Private University in India” International Journal of Management & Behavioral Sciences, Vol 6-7, pp. 169-176
- Kumar, D., Samalia, H. V., Verma, P., & Singh, H. (2013) “Stumbling Blocks in Cloud Computing Adoption Pathway: A Charter”, Computer Technology and Application (David Publishing USA) 4 (2013) 635-642.
- Kumar, D. (2012), “Cloud Computing: Describing the concept, features and concerns from a business perspective”, International Journal of Research in Computer Applications and Management. ISSN 2231-1009, 2(7).
- Kumar, D. (2012), “Cloud computing for SMEs in Indian context”, JIM QUEST- Journal of Management & Technology. ISSN 0975-6280, 8(1), 88-9