- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computers and Data Science
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
Assistant Professor, M.Pharma, Ph.D. (Pursuing)
Chetna qualified GPAT (2011) and is pursuing PhD in Pharmaceutics from Shoolini University. With over five years of teaching experience, she has published book chapters and research articles in reputed journals. At present, she is conducting research in Pharmaceutics.
She is an avid reader, enjoys music and is a nature lover.
- Negi P, Sharma I, Hemrajani C, Rathore C, Bist A, Raza K, Katare O.P, Thymoquinone-loaded Lipid Vesicles: A Promising Nanomedicine for Psoriasis, BMC complementary and alternative medicine, 2019.
- C Rathore, MJ Rathbone, DK Chellappan, MM. Tambuwala, T de Jesus A Pinto, H Dureja, C Hemrajani, G Gupta , K Dua, P Negi . Nanocarriers: More than tour de force for thymoquinone. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery.
- Design of Experiments for the development of vesicular drug products, Springer Nature (Book chapter- to be published in Jan 2021)
- Microparticles, microspheres and microemulsions in respiratory diseases, Springer Nature (Book Chapter)
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800