- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computers and Data Science
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
Amit has 25 years of diverse (multi- country, industry and functional) experience - developing strategy, setting up and running service and risk operations, and improving operational and financial performance. Last 5+ years, he has increasingly been devoting time to contribute to society in a larger way- social, development, philanthropy work especially at the intersection of education and finance. His key roles have been:
• McKinsey and Company: Top-tier strategy and performance improvement consulting across several industries and functional areas in India
• Capital One: Operational analysis, performance improvement including outsourcing, commercial negotiations and vendor management followed by P&L ownership of credit card collections extended operations including Risk Analysis for Loss mitigation
• Genpact: Global Financial Planning and Analysis; CFO for Capital Markets vertical, all IT business and regional CFO role for Americas, Europe and Africa; Global Commercial Contract Management
Amit Khanna specialises in finance, C-level Strategy consulting, Business analytics, Strategic Initiatives, Performance improvement, Cross border Financing from development finance institutions; M&A and deal Due diligence. He has been a strategic advisor to social impact sector- skilling/ education and economic & financial inclusion prjects.
He’s also an expert in financial planning and analysis for global enterprises, P&L ownership, Credit Risk Analysis, Underwriting, loss mitigation, Procurement/ Outsourcing/ vendor program management, commercial pricing modelling, negotiation and contract life cycle management and building/ running an analytics infrastructure (people, process and technology.
Please add faculty information here or leave it blank.
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800