Ravinder Nath is an Associate Professor at the MS Swaminathan School of Agriculture, Shoolini University, where he teaches and conducts research in Entomology. He received PhD (1992) in Entomology and Apiculture from Dr YS Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan. With over 24 years of experience in pesticide industry and four years of experience in teaching and research, his academic contributions include many scientific papers and popular articles. He is experienced in Apiculture, Residue analysis and Pest management.
He also serves in many capacities like reviewer in several scientific journals in his field and consultant to farmers in pest management under protected as well as open cultivation. He is an active member of the Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA). Nath’s research areas include Pesticide Residue analysis, Apiculture and Pest management.
At present, he is engaged in research in Apiculture and Pest Management. He is a nature lover and is dedicated to environmental protection.
He can be reached at email@example.com
- Ravinder Nath and I.D. Sharma (1996). Evaluation of some insecticides for intrinsic and field persistent toxicity against Plgiodera rufescens Gyllenlal (Chrysomelidae,Coleoptera) on okra. J. Insect Science: 2250-2645
- Gurlal Singh, Salil Kumar Dwivedi and Ravinder Nath. (2018) Mechanism of Resistance for Field Insects in Bt Crops and its Management. Annals of Biology, 34 (2):152-154
- Ravinder Nath, Amit Nath, Satinder Kaur and Jaydeep Patil. (2018). Residual study of a synthetic parathyroid on okra. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies ; 6(5): 594- 596.
- Gagan Deep, Jaydeep Patil, Saroj Yadav, Brajesh Kumer and Ravinder Nath. (2018). Novel insecticides: A potential tool for the management of insect pest. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies; 6(5): 277-281
- Ravinder Nath, Amit Nath, Gagan Deep and Satinder Kaur. (2018). Effect of simple kitchen techniques on dissipation of pesticide residues on okra fruits. Int. J. Adv. Res. 6(10), 1118-1122.
- Ravinder Nath, Amit Nath, Satinder Kaur and Gagan Deep. (2019). Residual study of monocrotophos on okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L. Moench). Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 2019; 7(2): 492-494
- Ravinder Nath*, Gurlal Singh and Gagan Deep. (2019). Efficacy of some botanical extracts against Tribolium castaneum: Coleoptera (Tenebrionidae). Plant Cell Biotechnology and Molecular Biology; 20(15&16): 660-666
- G. Komala, Gopireddy Bindu madhavi and Ravinder Nath. (2019). Shelf-life studies of different formulations of Trichoderma harzianum. Plant Cell Biotechnology and Molecular Biology; 20(23&24):1100–1105.
- Harpreet Sekhon, Yendrembam K Devi, Ravinder Nath and Satinder Kaur. (2020). Impact of different modes of pollination on the productivity of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.) in Punjab Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 2020; 8(4): 1515-1518.
- Satinder Kaur, Ravinder Nath*, Gagan Deep and Harpreet Singh. (2020). Impact of type and extent of sugars on the oral toxicity of imidacloprid on honeybees, Apis mellifera (Linn.). J. Ent. Res., 44 (4) : 595-599.
- Ravinder Nath and Jaydeep Patil. (2018). Winter management of honey bees. Agrobios News Letter; 16 (12).
- Harpreet Sekhon and Ravinder Nath. (2020). Colony Collapse Disorder. . Agrobios News Letter; 18(7).
- Harpreet Sekhon and Ravinder Nath.(2020). Pesticides and their threats to Insect Pollinators. Agrobiose Newsletter; 18(6):84