Prachi Kapil teaches Human Resource Management and related specialisation courses. She completed her PhD in Management from Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Sadopur-Ambala (Haryana), and is UGC NET qualified.
Prachi holds a teaching experience of more than nine years and is teaching UG and PG courses related to management sciences at the university. Her research areas are entrepreneurial leadership, knowledge management and entrepreneurship education.
At present, Kapil is engaged in various academic and research activities at the department and is working on improving the teaching-learning experience, both within the class as well as through digital platforms. She also drives skill enhancement initiatives in the Faculty of Management Sciences. Along with her students, she is involved in social projects related to the confidence-building of underprivileged kids.
She can be reached at email@example.com
- EsmaeilZaei, M., Kapil, P., Pelekh, O., &Nasab, A.T. (2018). Does Micro Credit Empower Women through Self-Help Groups? Evidence from Punjab, Northern India, Societies, 8, 48; doi: 10.3390/soc8030048.
- Kapil, P., &Salgotra, P. (2018). Entrepreneurial Leadership: A Methodical Critique of the Evidences and Literature, Pacific Business Review International, 11 (1), 17-24.
- Ahmadzadeh, M., Salarzahi, H., Yaghoubi, N.M., EsmaeilZaei, M., Pelekh, O., & Kapil, P.(2017).Ranking and Evaluating Effectiveness of Teaching Methods in Academic Entrepreneurship by Using Satisfaction Matrix Model, Pacific Business Review International, 10(4), 103-111.
- Kapil, P., & Chaudhary, S. (2017). Transformational Leadership and Educational Entrepreneurship: Trends and Challenges, International Journal of Science Technology and Management, 6(1), 263-269.
- Zaei, M. E., & Kapil, P. (2016). The role of intellectual capital in promoting knowledge management initiatives. Knowledge Management & E-Learning, 8(2), 317–333.
- Kapil, P. (2015). Green HRM- Engaging Human Resource in reducing carbon footprint and enhancing environment sustainability: A case study based approach, International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, Vol 2, 5-14.
- Kapil, P., & Chaudhary, S. (2015). Entrepreneurship Education as a part of Academic Curriculum: A Systematic Review of Facts and Evidence, International Journal of Business Management and Scientific Research, 12, 1-8.
- Kapil, P. (2014). Bridging the Industry- Academia Skill Gap: A Conceptual Investigation with Special Emphasis on Management Education in India, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 16 (3), 8-13.