Nitisha Sharma received her M.Tech. from Swami Devi Dyal Institute of Engineering and Technology in Civil Engineering. I have more than 4 years of experience in teaching. Currently she is pursuing Ph.D. in Structural Engineering.
- Nitisha Sharma, Ravi Kumar. Review on Use of Waste Marble Powder as Partial Replacement in Concrete Mix. National Conference on Emerging Fields in Engineering and Sciences, 2015.
- Nitisha Sharma, Ravi Kumar. Use of Waste Marble Powder as Partial Replacement in Cement Sand Mix. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology. 2015; 4(5).
- Deepankar K. Ashish, Surender K. Verma, Ravi Kumar, and Nitisha Sharma. Properties of concrete incorporating sand and cement with waste marble powder. Advanced in Concrete Construction. 2016; 4(2):145-160.
- Nancy Missan, Nitisha Sharma, Hemlata Sharma, Navdeep Mor. Stabilization of Clayey Soil Using Bagasse Ash as a Stabilizing Material. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Inovative Research 2019; 6(6).
- N. Sharma 1, M. Singh Thakur 1 , P.L. Goel 1 , P. Sihag 1. A review: sustainable compressive strength properties of concrete mix with replacement by marble powder.Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering. 2020; 98(1): 11-23.
- Deepankar K. Ashish, Surender K. Verma, Ravi Kumar, and Nitisha Sharma. Properties of concrete incorporating waste marble powder as partial substitute of cement and sand. Proceeding of The 2016 World Congress on The 2016 Structures Congress. 2016.
- Parveen Sihag, Mahmood Reza Sadikhani, Viola Vambol, Sergij Vambol, Ajay Prabhaker, Nitisha Sharma. Comparative study for deriving stage-discharge-sediment concentration relationships using soft computing techniques. Archives of Materials Science and Engineering. Scopus indexed
- Nitisha Sharma, Mohindra Singh Thakur, Viola Vambol, Sergij Vambol. Predicting Compressive Strength of Concrete Matrix using Engineered Cementitious Composites, A Comparative Study between ANN and RF Models. Computational Technologies in Material Sciences, Taylor & Francis, Scopus indexed.