Abhishek Kumar Sharma qualified GPAT-2015 with AIR 976. With over three years of teaching experience, his academic contributions include several international scientific papers, reviews, book chapters published by Elsevier, Springer Nature, and Future Science.
He works in the Office of Research at Shoolini University, where he analyses and interprets a range of research-related data and metrics from a number of sources that support the university in evidence-based decision making, monitoring its performance, and delivery against its goals from an international perspective.
His current research interests are, Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Research Visibility, Bibliometrics and Scientometrics with special emphasis on applications in research management and science policy. He is also an active member of the Elsevier Advisory Panel.
- Sharma AK, Prasher P, Aljabali AA, Mishra V, Gandhi H, Kumar S, et al. Emerging era of “somes”: polymersomes as versatile drug delivery carrier for cancer diagnostics and therapy. Drug Deliv Transl Res. 2020;10:1171–90.
- Prasher P, Sharma M, Mudila H, Gupta G, Sharma AK, Kumar D, et al. Emerging trends in clinical implications of bio-conjugated silver nanoparticles in drug delivery. Colloids Interface Sci Commun. 2020;35.
- Gandhi H, Sharma AK, Mahant S, Kapoor DN. Recent advancements in brain tumor targeting using magnetic nanoparticles. Ther Deliv. 2020;11:97–112.
- Manta P, Kapoor DN, Kour G, Kour M, Sharma AK. “Critical quality attributes of rapid test kits – A practical overview.” J Crit Rev. 2020;7:377–84.
- Radha, Chauhan P, Puri S, Thakur M, Rathour S, Sharma AK, Pundir A. A study of wild medicinal plants used in Nargu Wildlife Sanctuary of district Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, India. J Appl Pharm Sci. 2021; 11(04):135–144.
- Sharma AK, Dwivedee BP, Soni S, Kapoor DN, Patil V. Scientometric analysis of biotechnology research output in India during 2008-2017. Libr Philos Pract. 2019;2019.
- Kumar S, Sharma AK, Kumar D. Natural compounds targeting major signalling pathways in lung cancer. Springer Nature, Singapore.
- Sharma AK. Global toxicology research output (2008-2017): A scientometric analysis. Libr Philos Pract. 2019;2019.