Engineering Scholarship Test
SHOOLINI ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP TEST - 2019
Click here for Registration
SHOOLINI ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP TEST (SEST) is conducted by Shoolini University, Solan (HP) every year to encourage students who want to go beyond the ordinary with their engineering degree.This is a national level test held once in a year. It is an online test for admission to B.Tech programme under management quota at Shoolini University.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE APPLYING TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ONLINE/OFFLINE TEST SCHEDULED APRIL ONWARDS TO WIN A SEST SCHOLARSHIP BASED ON MERIT, WILL BE CLAIMED ONLY IF YOU ARE TAKING ADMISSION IN SHOOLINI UNIVERSITY.
- You are eligible to apply for SEST- 2019 only if you are currently a bona fide student of class 12th (science stream only) and 12th passed out. In other words, you can apply for SEST only if you are appearing in or passed out your class 12th.
- There is no registration fee to apply for the same this year.
- Last date of registration for SEST 2019 is April 20, 2019. SEST 2019 is going to be held on April 28, 2019. Candidates must keep a track of the following important dates that are applicable to SEST 2019.
- Candidates can opt for the following engineering courses for admission to Shoolini University through SEST:
- Computer Sciences/ IT Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Electrical engineering
- BTech in Biotechnology / Food Technology
- Results may sometimes be delayed due to any unforeseen reasons. So, you need to keep patience while waiting for it. Winners will be informed individually as soon as the final list is ready. The result will be put up in RESULT column of our official website www.shooliniuniversity.com .
- ADMIT CARDS will be sent only by e-mail. You will also be able to download your Admit Card from our official website.
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on their individual result as on the Merit List prepared by the University. Students appearing for SEST 2019 Counselling will be eligible for the admission procedure.
Guidelines to fill the form:
Click here for Registration
- Write your Full Name as it appears in your school/college certificates.
- Write Full name of your father.
- Fill up your Date of birth (DOB) as per your High School Certificate.
- Give your full and correct address for correspondence along with correct Pin Code of the area/town.
- You should write your correct permanent and functional Mobile numbers as well as any other alternative telephone number to enable us to instantly inform you about any important matter regarding the test. Please do not change your numbers till your final result is declared.
- Please make sure you mention your correct E-mail Id as we need it to send you all our notices or alerts first by e-mail and then by phone call and/or SMS.
- Though percentage of marks in the qualifying and other previous exams is no bar to apply for SEST and, that is why, we do not check your percentage of marks now. This will only help us verify your details when you win a high rank and/or a scholarship based on your performance in the test.
- Please note: Incorrect information may lead to rejection of your application form. You must undertake the responsibility of the correctness of all the information that you give in the application form.
- You must upload your latest and clear photograph as proof of your identity in the application form. The photo must either be in (JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF) format & it should be of a passport-size and its memory size should not be more than 100 KB. Please keep the scanned copy of your photo ready before you start the registration process.
- Please visit the website regularly to know more about any issues related to admit card, result, etc. or call our executives on students' support lines as given below.
For more information about SEST
(24 x 7 x 365)
Phone – 09625233303/04 OR E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Technical queries
(9:30 AM to 6 PM - Monday to Friday)
Phone: 09625233305 OR E-mail: email@example.com