- Select your course of choice.
- Satisfy yourself about your eligibility for the course.
- Procure the Admission Form online or find it in the Prospectus.
- You can get the university Prospectus by any of the following means:
• By Hand: Shoolini University City Office (The Mall, Solan) Counter/ University's Bajhol Campus – FREE.
• By Post: A candidate can send a request at 'Shoolini University, Post Box 9, The Mall, Solan – FREE.
• Download FREE online.
- Submit the duly filled Admission Form with a processing fee of Rs. 800 in Cash or through Cheque payable at par/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'Shoolini University' payable at Solan, either by hand or through registered post, to:
Post Box 9, Head Post Office,
The Mall, Solan-173 212 (HP).
- Attach self-attested photocopies of all academic certificates, testimonials and 3 passport size photographs with the Admission Form.
“For Assistance in Travelling and Boarding please contact Mr. Shivendra Gupta 9625233302”