Approved by the AICTE and PCI, The School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Shoolini University aims to impart quality education in Pharmaceutical Sciences and pursue research in areas relevant to the region and country. The School has several MOUs with industries and academic labs, which allows students to work on projects sponsored by the industry in a time-bound manner.
To generate world class pharmacy professionals who are competent enough to efficiently fulfill the needs of pharmacy education, research and industry and are committed to serve the society with their professional expertise while being an indispensable part of healthcare team.
1. To impart quality education utilizing innovative teaching methods and develop graduates with high standard technical, communication and leadership skills.
2. To stimulate the quest for excellence in research and scholarship, inculcate commitment to life-long learning, community service and social responsibility in students.
3. To focus research efforts on utilization of Himalayan flora for drug discovery for diseases of national relevance.
Graduates of B. Pharm.
PEO1: shall be able to utilize their scientific and technical skills for drug and dosage forms development and meet the requirements of academia industry and research.
PEO2: shall be able to utilize their professional skills in the practice of Pharmacy as Hospital, Clinical or Community Pharmacists.
PEO3: shall follow principles of professional ethics, display effective communication skills and should be able to work as a team with fellow Pharmacists and other healthcare professionals for the benefit of society.
PEO4: should strive to pursue higher education, participate in continuous education programs and other related professional activities in order to keep abreast with the latest developments in the field.
Highlights of the course:
1. The curriculum has been designed in consultation with pharma companies to cover industry-relevant topics like drug regulatory affairs, IPR, clinical drug development, research ethics and research methodology etc.
2. Real-life skills are developed with the help of regular industrial and research lab visits to world-class facilities.
3. Our Lab Safety Program helps students develop safety protocols habits to keep themselves and colleagues safe.
4. Soft skills development program SPRINT focuses on personality, communication skills and liberal arts thus helping the student to prepare for the rigour of professional life.
5. Students get to work on the several extramurally funded projects, which is a great opportunity for them to work on research problems relevant to the region.
6. Experts speakers are invited from the industry and academia to apprise students of current trends in industry and research.
7. The School also has adjunct faculty from the industry who visit from time to time to share their experiences with the students.
8. A journal club and several research seminars are a regular feature, especially in the post-graduate program to expose students to the current trends in research and help them develop analytical skills.
9. B.Pharmacy students are also assigned a minor research problem in the final year so as to help them in developing the interest in research.
1. School of Pharmaceutical Sciences has also started mock GPAT tests to help students in preparation for the exams. The special lectures are organized on topics where students need additional help.
2. The programs in the Faculty would help develop professionals with high competence both technically and professionally.