Y S Negi
Ph.D. (Resource Economics, USA) University of California, Berkeley
An agricultural and natural resource economist by interest and training, Prof. YS Negi obtained his Ph.D from the University of California, Berkeley. He has teaching and research experience of 38 years.
Before joining Shoolini University in 2015, he served at the Agro-economic Research Centre (HPU Shimla), HPKV (Palampur), and Dr YS Parmar University (Nauni, Solan). Dr. Negi had stints of training at ICIMOD, Kathmandu and Oxford, UK. Dr. Negi. His major research interests are the socio-economic aspects of the field of agriculture, agribusiness and natural resource management.
- Dhanta, Rozy and Negi YS (2018). Agricultural Growth and Crop Diversification in Western Himalayan State of Himachal Pradesh Pacific Business Review International. 11(4): 114-23
- Chaudhary S, Negi YS and Shukla R (2017). A time-series analysis of auction prices of Indian tea. International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences. 7(6):100-11
- Dhanta R, Negi YS, Tewari SC (2016). Spatio-temporal analysis of crop diversification in Himachal Pradesh. A district wise analysis. International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management. 6(1): 15-20
- Dhanta R, Negi YS (2016). Nature and extent of crop diversification in Himachal Pradesh, India: an economic analysis. Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. 5(7): 16-26.
- Gupta N, Kesari, Negi YS (2015). Comparative study on customer satisfaction of public and private sector banks - a case study of Shimla town in Himachal Pradesh. Global Journal of Multi-disciplinary Studies. 4(2): 60-70.
- Vidya, Aggarwal RK, Mahajan PK, Negi YS and Bhardwaj SK (2015). Trend analysis of weather parameters and people's perception in Kullu District of Western Himalayan Region. Environment and Ecology Research 3(1): 24-33.
- Prasher RS, Sharma Subhash and Negi YS (2008). People's participation and conservation – a case of eco-development in GHNP, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. J. Natcon 20 (1)
- Prasher RS, Negi YS and Vijay Kumar (2006). People's participation and conservation – a case of eco-development in GHNP, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. Man & Development. XXVIII (3): 77-92.
- Prasher RS, Majusha Thomus and Negi YS (2006). Estimation of supply functions for Himachal Pradesh apple. Indian Journal of Economics. 86(342): 433-53
- Mahajan, PK, Kumar S and Negi YS (2004). Optimum stratification for estimating apple (Malus domestica) production in Himachal Pradesh. The Horticulture Journal 17(1): 25-28.
- Negi, Y.S. and Pankaj Bhalla (2002). Collection and Marketing of Important Medicinal and Aromatic Plants in Tribal Areas of Himachal Pradesh. The Indian Forester. 128 (6): 641-49.
- Rana Rajesh, Prasher RS and Negi YS (2001). Optimization of traditional agro-forestry systems in mid hills of Himachal Pradesh. The Indian Journal of Economics. LXXXI (323 : 451-74.