- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computers and Data Science
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
Salena Janjua is an Assistant Professor of Animal sciences at the MS Swaminathan School of Agriculture, where she teaches and conducts research in Animal Sciences. With over two years of teaching experience, her academic contributions include several scientific papers, reviews, as well as conference papers and popular science articles.
Salena is an active member of the Indian Association for the advancement of Veterinary research (IAAVR) and SBBS. Her research area includes Veterinary microbiology, Antibiotic resistance, Extended spectrum beta lactamases, Isolation and identification of various microorganisms, Detection of virulent genes of pathogenic microorganisms and Ethnoveterinary practices for the cure of animal diseases. A nature and animal lover, she is dedicated to environmental and animal protection.
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radha, Janjua, S., Srivastava, S., and Negi, V., (2020). Ethnobotanical study of medicinal plants used in Shikari Devi Wildlife Sanctuary of Himachal Pradesh, India. Medicinal plants. Vol.12 (4) .403-490.
- Radha, Puri S., Janjua, S., Srivastava, S., and Negi, V., (2020). Some commonly used wild Ethnoveterinary medicinal plants by migratory Shepherds in Churdhar wildlife sanctuary of district Sirmaur in Himachal Pradesh, India. Plant Archives Vol.20, pp 136-138.
- Sudiksha, Radha, Puri, S., Janjua, S., Srivastava, S., and Negi, V. (2020). Documentation of commonly used wild medicinal plant in Shikari Devi Wildlife Sanctuary of Himachal Pradesh, India. Plant Archives Vol.20 pp.139-141.
- Kumari, M., Radha, Puri, S., and Janjua, S. (2020). Ehtnobotanical survey of commonly used wild medicinal plants in high hills of Dhami in district Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, India. Plan
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800