- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computer and Data Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
Belt and Road Scholar
Rosey Dhanta is an Assistant Professor at Shoolini University. With Economics as her key specialisation, she received her Philosophy of Doctorate in Economics in 'Crop Diversification in Western Himalayan State of Himachal Pradesh, India' from Shoolini University in 2018.
She is a Belt and Road Scholar and did one semester at Sichuan University, China. Dr. Rozy also takes care of 'Internationalization of Shoolini University' and has visited South Africa, Ethiopia, China, Dubai and Indonesia for our international collaborations. Apart from economics, she also teaches introduction to Chinese language.
- Dhanta, R. & Y. Negi (2016). Nature and Extent of Crop Diversification in Himachal Pradesh, India: an economic analysis. Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, 5(7).
- Dhanta, R., Y. Negi, SC Tewari (2016). ‘Spatio-Temporal Analysis of ‘Crop Diversification in Himachal Pradesh: A District Wise Analysis’, International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management, 6(11).
- Dhanta, R. & Negi, Y. S. (2018). Agricultural Growth and Crop Diversification in Western Himalayan State of Himachal Pradesh. PACIFIC BUSINESS REVIEW INTERNATIONAL, 11(4), 114-123.
- Dhanta, R. (2018) ‘Crop Diversification in China - A Review’. accepted for publication at Sichuan University, PR China
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800