Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash
Assistant Professor at Shoolini University, Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash teaches Organic, Inorganic, and Engineering Chemistry. He has been awarded CONACyT PhD fellowship by the Govt. of Mexico, a Postdoctoral fellowship from Tsinghua University, PR China. His research group is working on computational and voltammetric methods to analyse 2D materials for electronic and electrochemical applications. His research also focuses on electrochemical hydrogen evolution reaction and cyclic voltammetric simulations.
- Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash and Roberto Flores-Moreno, Quantum chemical study of Triton X-100 modified graphene surface, Electrochimica Acta 248 (2017) 225-231.
- Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash, B. E. Kumara Swamy, Norberto Casillas and Roberto Flores-Moreno, Analytical Fukui and cyclic voltammetric studies on ferrocene modified carbon electrodes and effect of TX-100 on it, Electrochimica Acta 258 (2017) 1025-1034.
- Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash, Norberto Casillas Santana, Pablo D. Astudillo-Sánchez and Roberto Flores-Moreno, Role of defects on regioselectivity of nano pristine graphene, The Journal of Physical Chemistry A 120 (2016) 9101-9108.
- Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash and Roberto Flores-Moreno, Identifying redox active sites at BN co-doped graphene, New Journal of Chemistry 42 (2018) 18913-18918.
- Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash, Bahaddurghatta Eshwaraswamy Kumara Swamy, Henry Nicole Gonzalez Ramirez, and Roberto Flores-Moreno, Theoretical and voltammetric analysis of lysine modified carbon paste electrode surface for dopamine sensing applications, New Journal of Chemistry. 42 (2018) 4501-4506.
- Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash, Bahaddurghatta Eshwaraswamy Kumara Swamy, Bananakere Nanjegowda Chandrashekar and Roberto Flores-Moreno, A combined cyclic voltammetric and theoretical study of BzTCMCPE for determination of dopamine in presence of ascorbic acid, Journal of Molecular Liquids 240 (2017) 395-401.
- Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash, Bahaddurghatta Eshwaraswamy Kumara Swamy, Juan Pablo Mojica Sánchez, Xiuting Li, and Shern-Long Lee, Electrochemical and Quantum chemical studies of cetylpyridinum bromiden modified carbon electrode interface for sensor applications, Journal of Molecular Liquids 315 (2020) 113719/1-10.
- Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash, B. E. Kumara Swamy, S. C. Sharma, and Juan Julián Santoyo-Flores, Analyzing electron transfer properties of ferrocene for gasoline applications; combined theoretical and experimental studies, Microchemical Journal 158 (2020) 105116/1-5.
- K. J. Gururaj, B. E. Kumara Swamy, Electrochemical synthesis of Titanium nano particles at carbon paste electrodes and its applications as an electrochemical sensor for the determination of acetaminophen in paracetamol tablets, Journal of Soft Nanoscience Letters 13 (2013) 20-22.
- B. N. Chandrashekar, B. E. Kumara Swamy, K. J. Gururaj and C. Cheng, Simultaneous Determination of Epinephrine, Ascorbic acid and Folic acid using TX-100 Immobilized Modified Carbon Paste Electrode: A Cyclic Voltammetric Study, Journal of Molecular Liquids 231 (2017) 379-385.
- Mohan Kumar, Yongsheng Fu, Miao Wang, B.E. Kumara Swamy, Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash, and Wei Zhao1, Influence of Cationic Surfactant Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide for Electrochemical Detection of Guanine, Uric Acid and Dopamine. Journal of Molecular Liquids Accepted Journal of Molecular Liquids
- S. Sharath Shankar, B. E. Kumara Swamy, B. N. Chandrashekar, K. J. Gururaj, Sodium do-decyl benzene sulfate modified carbon paste electrode as electrochemical sensor for simultaneous analysis of dopamine, ascorbic acid and uric acid : A voltammetric study, Journal of Molecular Liquids 177 (2013) 32-39.
- Abdo Hezam, K. Namratha, Q. A. Drmosh, Bananakere Nanjegowda Chandrashekar, Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash, Chun Cheng, S. Srikanta Swamy, K. Byrappa, Electronically semitransparent ZnO nanorods with superior electron transport ability for DSSCs and solar photocatalysis, Ceramics International 44 (2018) 7202-7208.
- J.G. Manjunatha, Gururaj Kudur Jayaprakash Electro Oxidation and Determination of Estriol Using a Surfactant Modified Nanotube Paste Electrode, Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry 14(1) (2019) 1-11.
- B. N. Chandrashekar, B. E. Kumara Swamy, K. J. Gururaj, S. Chitravathi, M. Pandurangachar and B. S. Sherigara, Simultaneous electroanalysis of epinephrine, ascorbic acid and uric acid at SDS modified carbon paste electrodes: A Cyclic voltammetric study, Chemical Sensors. 2:5 (2012) 1-7 (ISSN 2231 – 6035).
- S. Sharath Shankar, B. E. Kumara Swamy, B. N. Chandrashekar, K. J. Gururaj, Poly(xylenol orange) film modified carbon paste electrode as an electrochemical sensor for the determination of dopamine in the presence of ascorbic acid and uric acid: A voltammetric study, Chemical Sensors 2:4 (2012) 1-7 (ISSN 2231 - 6035).