Dr. GK Sharma is an experienced agro-forester, with a Ph.D from Dr YS Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan. He has been engaged in transfer of technology for most part of his career and has a deep understanding of the state of agriculture in the Indian western Himalayan region, especially Himachal Pradesh. His main interests lie in transfer of technology for production and marketing of agriculture and agroforestry produce.
- Sharma G.K., V.K. Mishra and Sanjeev K. Chauhan 2003. Effect of under cutting and wrenching treatments on seedling water potential in Celtis australis Linn. In International Conference on World Perspective on Short rotation forestry for industrial and rural development (Sept 7-13, IUFRO, ISTS and UHF Nauni, Solan.
- Chauhan, Sanjeev K., Mishra, Vijay K. and Sharma, G.K. 2000. Physiological status of conditioned Elm seedling roots. Man and Forests. R.K. Kohli et. al. (eds). DNAES, IUFRO; ISTS Publication, Chandigarh, pp-250.
- Sharma, G.K., Mishra, V.K and Chauhan, Sanjeev K. 1999. Conditioning of Celtis australis seedlings and their performance. Ann. For. 7(1): 90-99.
- Sharma, G.K. and Sanjeev K. Chauhan 1997. Effect of conditioning treatments on physiological parameters and out planting survival of Celtis australis Linn. Seedlings. Ind. Jr. For. 20(2): 201-202.
- Chauhan, Sanjeev K. and Sharma, G.K. 1996. Influence of root cutting on seedling physiology - A Review. Agri. Rev., 17(4): 215-16.