- Apply Now
- ABOUT US
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Yogananda School of AI, Computer and Data Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Apply Now
M Pharmacy, PhD (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Devika Rana has qualified GATE (2015), GPAT (2016) and received PhD (2020) in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Shoolini University, Solan, India. She holds over five years of teaching experience.
She is skilled in computer-aided drug design and virtual screening and is conducting research in medicinal chemistry and drug designing.
During her PhD, she found two potential hits against falcipain, a promising antimalarial drug target. Her research area includes infectious diseases, Malaria, Cancer, drug designing, and structure activity relationship studies. At present, she is engaged in research to develop new drug leads against Cancer and Malaria.
- Rana D, Kalamuddin M, Sundriyal S, Jaiswal V, Sharma G, Sarma KD, Sijwali PS, Mohmmed A, Malhotra P, Mahindroo N. Identification of antimalarial leads with dual falcipain-2 and falcipain-3 inhibitory activity. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry. 2019 Nov 9:115155
- Tanwar N, Rana D, Kaur R, Singh R, Singh K. Synthesis and characterization of Pyrazoline derivatives. Journal of Integrated Science and Technology. 2015 Sep 1; 3 (2):39-41.
- Antimalarial single herb extract of Nicandra physalodes and method thereof.
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 Himachal Pradesh
Shoolini University, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. 173229
01792-352002, +91 9736745800