Ashok Kumar Pathera
Assistant Professor, Ph.D. NET
Dr. Ashok Kumar Pathera is Assistant Professor at Shoolini University and teaches Food Technology. He received his Ph.D. from SantLongowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Sangrur, Punjab (India).Currently studying new food product development and technology of meat products.
- Pathera, A.K., Riar, C.S., Yadav, S., & Singh. P.K. (2018). Effect of egg albumen, vegetable oil, corn bran, and cooking methods on quality characteristics of chicken nuggets using response surface methodology. Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources, 38(5), 901-911.doi: 10.5851/kosfa.2018.e23
- Yadav, S., Pathera, A.K., Islam, R., Malik, A.K., & Sharma, D.P. (2018).Effect of wheat bran and dried carrot pomace addition on quality characteristics of chicken sausage.Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences.31(5), 729-737.doi: 10.5713/ajas.17.0214
- Singh, P.K., Ahlawat, S.S., Sharma, D.P. &Pathera, A.(2018).Carcass characteristics of male buffalo calf and meat quality of its veal. Buffalo Bulletin. 37(2), 129-144
- Singh, P.K., Ahlawat, S.S., Sharma, D.P., Jairath, G., &Pathera, A. 2018). Effect of grape seed extract on storage stability of buffalo veal slices at refrigeration temperature (4 ± 1°C).Journal of Food Safety. DOI: 10.1111/jfs.12500
- Pathera, A.K., Riar, C.S., Yadav, S., Sharma, D.P., Yadav, Y.S. & Kumar, M. (2017). Optimization of dietary ﬁber enriched chicken nuggets for diﬀerent cooking methods. Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization. 11(3), 1386-1397.doi: 10.1007/s11694-017-9517-2
- Pathera, A.K., Riar, C. S., Yadav, S., &Sharma, D.P. (2017). Effect of dietary fiber enrichment and different cooking methods on quality of chicken nuggets.Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources.37(3), 410-417.doi: 10.5851/kosfa.2017.37.3.410
- Singh, P.K., Jairath, G.,Ahlawat, S.S., Pathera, A., &Singh, P. (2016). Biosensor: an emerging safety tool for meat industry. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 53(4), 1759-1765.doi: 10.1007/s13197-015-2041-7
- Sharma, N.K., Beniwal, V., Kumar, N., Kumar, S., Pathera, A.K., & Ray, A. (2014). Production of tannase under solid substrate fermentation and its application in detannificationof guava juice. Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 44(3), 281-290. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2013.812566
- Kumar, N., Pathera, A.K., Saini, P., &Kumar, M. (2012). Harmful effects of pesticides on human health.Annals of Agri-Bio Research.17(2), 165-168.