Arshdeep Singh is an Assistant Professor at the MS Swaminathan School of Agriculture. He submitted his PhD (2021) in Agronomy at the Lovely Professional University, Phagwara (Punjab) India. He is incharge of Agronomy Laboratory at Shoolini University.
With over four years of teaching experience, his academic contributions include several scientific papers, reviews, paper reviews, book chapters. He is an active member of the Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA).
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Singh, A., Kumar, A., Jaswal, A., Singh, M. and Gaikwad, D., 2018. Nutrient use efficiency concept and interventions for improving nitrogen use efficiency. Plant Archives, 18(1), pp.1015-1023.
- Gaikwad, D.S., Bhise, R.N., Sumeet, K., Arshdeep, S., Anita, J. and Ghadage, G.N., 2018. Effect of dietary supplementation of Shatavari root powder (Asparagus racemosus) on growth performance and meat quality of broilers. Annals of Biology, 34(2), pp.215-217.
- Singh, A., Jaswal, A. and Sarkar, S., 2019. Incidence of Brown Plant Hopper in the Rice Field with the Use of Different Doses of Fertilizers. Agricultural Science Digest, 39(2).
- Jaswal, A. and Singh, A., 2019. Effect of post emergence herbicide application on weed flora in transplanted basmati rice. Plant Archives, 19(1), pp.449-454.
- Singh, A., Kashyap, L., Kumar, A., Jaswal, A. and Singh, M., 2018. Effect of fertilizers on the incidence of leaf folder and brown plant hopper in transplanted basmati rice. Plant Archives, 18(2), pp.2037-2041.
- Jaswal, A., Kumar, R., Kumar, A., Singh, A., Singh, M.A.N.I.N.D.E.R. and Janeja, H.S., 2017. Impact of different herbicides on transplanted basmati rice in a Typic Haplustept soil of Punjab, India. Research on Crops, 18(4), pp.583- 588002E
- JASWAL, A. and SINGH, A., 2018. Biochar Characteristics and its Effect on Soil Physico-chemical Properties. Annals of Biology, 34(3), pp.275-280.
- Anita, J. and Arshdeep, S., 2018. The fundamentals of biochar as soil amendments tool and management in agriculture scope. Annals of Agri Bio Research, 23(2), pp.161-165.
- Arshdeep, S. and Anita, J., 2018. Consequences of nutrient management on the incidence of leaf folder insect/pest. Annals of Agri Bio Research, 23(2), pp.156-160.
- Singh, A. and Sarkar, S., Stubble burning-its impact on environment. Agri- IndiaTODAY.
- Sarkar, S., Roy, K. and Singh, A., 2021. Studies on the occurrence, distribution and community of the nematodes associated with groundnut from hooghly district of West Bengal, India. Plant Archives, 21(1), pp.2572-2575.
Review papers :
- Vadlamudi, K., Upadhyay, H., Singh, A. and Reddy, M., 2020. Influence Of Zinc Application In Plant Growth: An Overview. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 7(7), pp.2321-2327.
- Singh, M., Jaswal, A. and Singh, A., 2019. Crop Residue Management for Sustenance of Natural Resources and Agriculture Productivity. Agricultural Reviews, 40(3).
- Singh, A., Jaswal, A. and Singh, M., 2019. Impact of neem coated urea on rice yield and nutrient use efficiency (NUE). Agricultural Reviews, 40(1).
- Singh, A., Jaswal, A. and Singh, M., 2019. Enhancing nutrients use efficiency in crops by different approaches-A review. Agricultural Reviews, 40(1).
- Singh, A. and Sarkar, S., 2020. Impact Of Straw And Polyethylene Sheet Mulching On The Growth And Yield Of Okra-A Review. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 7(7), pp.2733-2740.
- Chauhan, T., Sarkar, S. and Singh, A., 2021. Review on honeybee: miracle agent of pollination. Plant Archives, 21(1), pp.2205-2209