Assistant Professor, Master of Hotel Management
Ankit Shukla received Bachelor's of Hotel Management from Panjab University and Master's of Hotel Management from Kurukshetra University. A practicing professional in hotel operations, Ankit is a multi-faceted teacher who infuses interest in learning for his students.
- Research Paper with manuscript SAFETY AND SECURITY MEASURES ADOPTED BY THE HOTELS AND THEIR IMPACT ON CUSTOMER
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT published in International Journal of Research- Granthaalayah with ISSN- 2350-0530(O), ISSN- 2394-3629(P) (Received: Jan 02, 2018 - Accepted: Jan 22, 2018) DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.1162714.
- Research Paper with manuscript CONSUMPTION OF TOBACCO IN INDIA AND RISK FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH IT published in Global Journal For Research in VOLUME-7, ISSUE-8, AUGUST-2018 • PRINT ISSN No 2277 - 8160.
- Research paper with manuscript ROLE OF INDIAN SPICES IN INDIAN HISTORY published in International Journal of Management Research & Review with ISSN: 2249-7196 IJMRR/Nov. 2018/ Volume 8/Issue 11/Article No- 1/1-6 .
- Research Paper with manuscript Role of Local and Regional Food in Destination Marketing published in Studies in Indian Place Names (UGC Care Journal) with ISSN: 2394-3114 in Volume-40-Issue-56-March -2020P.
- Research Paper with manuscript The Influence of Technological Amenities in relation to Hotel Guest Overall Satisfaction published in Purakala (UGC Care Journal) with ISSN: 0971-2143 Volume-31-Issue-04-April-2020.
- Research Paper with manuscript AN ANALYSIS OF CASUAL DINING OUTLET -A HIMACHAL BASED STUDY published in International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology in Vol. 29, No. 3s, (2020), pp. 1546-1557.