Gopal Krishan Sharma is a Professor in MS Swaminathan School of Agriculture, Shoolini University, Solan (HP), India, where he teaches and conducts research in Agroforestry. He received PhD (1994) in Silviculture and Agroforestry from Dr YS Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan, HP, India. With more than 32 years of teaching/research and extension experience, he retired as Professor from Dr YSP UHF, Solan. His academic contributions include 12 scientific papers and more than 35 edited and authored agricultural extension publications published by Directorate of Extension Education UHF, Nauni, Solan for farming communities.
- Sharma G.K., V.K. Mishra and Sanjeev K. Chauhan 2003. Effect of under cutting and wrenching treatments on seedling water potential in Celtis australis Linn. In International Conference on World Perspective on Short rotation forestry for industrial and rural development (Sept 7-13, IUFRO, ISTS and UHF Nauni, Solan.
- Chauhan, Sanjeev K., Mishra, Vijay K. and Sharma, G.K. 2000. Physiological status of conditioned Elm seedling roots. Man and Forests. R.K. Kohli et. al. (eds). DNAES, IUFRO; ISTS Publication, Chandigarh, pp-250.
- Sharma, G.K., Mishra, V.K and Chauhan, Sanjeev K. 1999. Conditioning of Celtis australis seedlings and their performance. Ann. For. 7(1): 90-99.
- Sharma, G.K. and Sanjeev K. Chauhan 1997. Effect of conditioning treatments on physiological parameters and out planting survival of Celtis australis Linn. Seedlings. Ind. Jr. For. 20(2): 201-202.
- Chauhan, Sanjeev K. and Sharma, G.K. 1996. Influence of root cutting on seedling physiology - A Review. Agri. Rev., 17(4): 215-16.