BSc Hons Physics Research (4 years)
BSc Hons Physics Research at Shoolini University will prepare graduates for critical, analytical and leadership skills. Spanning 4 years, the course has been designed as per the National Education Policy (NEP) for physics, social, and administrative positions.
The Department of Physics at Shoolini University was ranked #1 by the Scimago Rankings in 2021. An active department on the research front, students and faculty come together to publish academic papers and file patents.
Graduates of the course will be able to utilise the principles of scientific inquiry towards analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making.
Shoolini has state-of-the-art infrastructure, including DRDO, DST and DAE-sponsored laboratories where students perform research experiments.
Shoolini University is UGC Approved and NAAC Accredited.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with 104+ labs
- Faculty from Oxford, National Cancer Institute (USA), NIH (USA), IISc & Oxford
- Industry-oriented curriculum at par with global standards
- Students file patents with faculty members
- Students receive JRF at UG & PG levels