BSc (Hons) Chemistry Research at Shoolini University provides valuable and unique research opportunities for students at the undergraduate level with support from the on-campus 24x7 library, EBSCO access, and world-class laboratories. Many of our talented students work as research associates or postdocs.
Our top-notch experienced faculty members help students conduct research, set up goals, and prepare them to tackle potential challenges in the industry. Scholars of BSc (Hons) Chemistry Research get the opportunity to write collaborative research papers with 50 International Universities.
Shoolini University is UGC Approved and NAAC Accredited.
As a leading science university of India, Shoolini University offers a highly specialised BSc (Hons) Chemistry Research program. Students and faculty come together to enhance research impact of the university in many ways.
- Rising H-Index >80
- 650+ Patents filed by students and faculty
- Research-based exchange programs
- Guest lectures from global experts
Key Areas of Research
Physical Chemistry | Organic Chemistry | Inorganic Chemistry | Nano technology | Water purification | Green Chemistry | Photocatalysis | Green synthesis | Hydrogels | Adsorption | Drug delivery | Electrochemical sensors | Computational Chemistry
Frequent Asked Questions
- Eligibility: 10+2 in PCM/PCB with minimum 55% marks
- Admission Criteria: CUCET/ NEET/JEE/ SAT or Shoolini University's multiple choice entrance test, and faculty interaction
- Duration: 4 years
- Semester Fees: ₹75000
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000