BBA in Event Management & PR is a 4-year program that focuses on modern methods to resolve the problems of management and make new conclusions. It provides students practical training and in-depth knowledge, making them experts in their chosen fields.
BBA in Event Management will help students excel in the commerce or management field. additionally, it prepares graduates to step up in the corporate world with the experience of entrepreneurship. It provides financial, corporate as well as professional knowledge that one can adopt for a better future. Graduates learn all about various trends, techniques and skills required in event management and public relations.
BBA Event Management & PR at Shoolini University has CMA Certification, Tally, and NISM Certification.
Management graduates get global exposure through international exchange opportunities with renowned universities across the world. Prominent among these are, University of Arkansas, USA; Lanzhou University, China; University of Naples, Italy; Taipei Medical University, Taiwan; Gachon University, South Korea; South Dakota Mines University, USA.
Shoolini University is UGC Approved and NAAC Accredited.
- Ranked among ‘Top 65 Business Schools of India’ (NIRF)
- Stanford-based SPRINT program to develop soft skills to thrive in a competitive workplace
- Personality development modules: Communication Effectiveness Module offers ‘Best in Class’ techniques on communication skills for interviews and managerial effectiveness
- Student Management Club, ‘The Invincible’ for overall development of students
- Unique module for self-improvement through meditation and Yogic Sciences offered to MBA students for building self-confidence and facing challenges in the corporate world
- Promotion Executive/ Manager
- Designing Executive
- Event Coordinator
- Celebrity Manager
- Logistics Management Expert
- Public Relation Officer
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the placement opportunities available at Shoolini University?
Shoolini University has a dedicated and proactive Placement Cell, which coordinates to give a foothold to students in the industry, higher education and entrepreneurship. The School of Business Management conducts regular campus placements for students. Our students secure top placements with excellent pay packages in reputed companies, such as Genpact, ICICI, Marsh & Mclennan, C-Step, Toyota, Airtel, Tata Hitachi, HDFC Bank, Oberoi, Abacus O shore from Seychelles, Religare India, Infoline and many more.
- Admission Criteria:
- Semester Fee
Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹
Non-Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000